TI-1 on "MediSense Precision QID" Blood Glucose Meter.
The interface enables access to all functions of the meter, including:
- Requesting blood drop and announcing test result in mmol/l, or as HI, LO or Ketones.
- Retrieving the stored history (last 10 tests) and identifying Control results.
- Testing the communication between the meter and the Talking Interface.
- Doing a Control Test.
- Calibrating the meter.
- Dimensions 160 mm (6-1/2 in) by 70 mm (3-1/4 in) by 30 mm (1-1/4 in), excluding switches etc
- Weight: 400 g (about 14 oz).
- Battery: rechargeable nickel metal hydride, lifetime approx 15,000 tests.
- Speech: bi-lingual (default is English male and English female).
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labour, return to dealer.
Price: $ 750, no GST. P&P approx $ 20.
Turn-around time from receipt of your meter: 3 days.
Return to Talking Interfaces Page