TI-1 on Roche "Advantage" Blood Glucose Meter.
The interface enables access to all the meter's functions, including:
- Requesting blood drop and announcing test result in mmol/l or as HI or LO.
- Retrieving the stored history (last 100 tests).
- Testing the communication between the meter and the Talking Interface.
- Doing a two-level Quality Control Check.
- Coding the meter.
- Dimensions 170 mm (7 in) by 80 mm (3-1/4 in) by 50 mm (2 in), excluding switches etc.
- Weight: 470 g (about 17 oz).
- Battery: rechargeable nickel metal hydride, lifetime approx 50,000 tests.
- Speech: bi-lingual (default is English male and English female).
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labour, return to dealer.
Price: $ 700 using your meter, $ 770 including a new Roche Advantage meter, no GST. P&P approx $ 20.
Turn-around time from receipt of your meter: 3 days.
Return to Talking Interfaces Page